Sophie Ellis-Bextor, famous for her number one hit Groovejet (If This Ain’t Love) and Murder on the Dancefloor will be one of three big-name acts to perform at this years Festival Too in King’s Lynn.
Also performing will be Liverpudlian band The Lightning Seeds, well known for their number one hit Three Lions in 1996, a collaboration with David Baddiel and Frank Skinner.
The third big-name act will be The Hoosiers, whose debut album The Trick to Life reached number 1 in the album charts in 2007. The band have recently released their second top ten album The Illusion of Safety.
Festival Too is a fantastic free music festival in the heart of King’s Lynn. The event has come a long way in the past 25 years, and is now one of Europe’s biggest free festivals.
- Saturday 25th June – 20.30 Elton John Tribute, 22.30 Fireworks Display
- Friday 1st July – 20.00 The Yesterdays, 21.30 Howard Jones
- Saturday 2nd July – 18.30 Birkenhed, Lady GaGa Tribute, The Lightning Seeds
- Friday 8th July – 20.00 Sinead and the Dawnbreakers, 21.30 Sophie Ellis Bextor
- Saturday 9th July – 18.30 KLFM Battle Of The Band winners (Jesse’s Ghost) , 19.30 Parade, 19.45 Wonderland, 20.00 The Hoosiers., 21.30 The Feeling