The new Sainsbury’s super store near the Hardwick Roundabout is now set to open at 9am on Wednesday 21 November. See Latest News here.
In addition to the store, Sainsbury’s and Morston Assets are constructing a new Link road between Scania Way and Queen Elizabeth Way. This will help improve access to this part of King’s Lynn, facilitating the expansion of the Hardwick Industrial Estate and helping attract new businesses and jobs.
The new Sainsbury’s superstore will cover an area of 70,000 sq ft, offering a wider range of products and services for their customers in King’s Lynn. There will be 600 car parking spaces at the store, including specific parent and child, and disabled spaces.
Sainsburys have also promised:
- A wider range of products and services for customers in King’s Lynn
- A customer restaurant
- Sainsbury’s To You online delivery service
- A new petrol station
- Around 600 car parking spaces
- Over 300 new jobs created at the Sainsbury’s store
- Funding to enable Pinguin Foods to invest in new buildings and facilities, ensuring the firm’s long-term future in King’s Lynn
The new link road will bring a number of important benefits to King’s Lynn:
- Creating better access to the site of the proposed new Sainsbury’s superstore
- Enabling access to the expanded Hardwick Industrial Estate and opening up this key site for new employment development
- Improving access and traffic movements for businesses already located in the area
- Helping to divert traffic from the busy Hardwick Roundabout
To keep up to date on progress, you can visit the website sainsburys-kingslynn.co.uk