If you have not yet attended one of the King’s Lynn and West Norfolk Ambassadors courses (and nearly 700 local people already have done!), now is your chance to take advantage of the spare spaces that are currently available.
The extremely popular Ambassadors training courses, run by the Borough Council of King’s Lynn & West Norfolk, allow people to learn about regeneration and tourism in West Norfolk as well as the importance of ensuring that visitors receive a warm and helpful welcome.
The free Ambassador training courses are held in the historic surroundings of the Town Hall, King’s Lynn.
The programme includes:
· A fun and interactive quiz …with prizes!
· An informal presentation on aspects of tourism, regeneration and developments in the area and customer care.
· Buffet lunch.
· Certificate presented by the Borough Mayor.
· Free guided tour of the magnificent Town Hall complex.
· Information pack & ambassador badge for all attendees.
The course itself begins at 9:30am, ending with lunch and an optional guided tour of the fascinating Town Hall complex which ends at 2pm.
The Autumn dates of the Ambassadors course are as follows;
Wednesday September 26th
Wednesday October 24th
Wednesday November 14th
All held from 9.00am arrival to a 1.30pm finish.
If you wish to book a place (or places) on one of the above courses, please contact Phil Eke on 01553 616639 or email firstname.lastname@example.org