This popular event returns with a wide range of stalls, demonstrations and workshops that will appeal to both keen gardeners and families in search of a fun day out, including:
- Plant/craft stalls
- Children’s activities/craft workshops
- Chainsaw carving demonstrations
- Drop-in plant/tree surgery
- West Norfolk & King’s Lynn Beekeeper’s Association (with observation hive)
- Norfolk’s Master Composters
Cllr Elizabeth Nockolds, borough council deputy leader and cabinet member for Culture, Heritage and Health, said “Our Spring Plant & Craft Fair has something for everyone, whether you look after acres or just a window-box. A new addition this year is a visit from the RSPB: gardens are a haven for our feathered friends and you can learn how to encourage them. The Plant Fair once again coincides with the Hanse Festival, so there really will be lots to do and see in King’s Lynn town centre that weekend”.
The free activity and craft workshops are for all ages, but children under 11 must be accompanied by an adult.